Resumes are one of those necessities in life which showcase one’s achievements. Here is mine. It’s rather technical, but it sums up my experiences and abilities and shows you the path I have travelled so far.
- SEO-Copywriting, Articles, Blogs and Website Content
- Process optimisation, documentation and implementation
- Change and compliance management
- Project document preparation, end-to-end testing, training and business support
- Facilitation of workshops and meetings with business and technology stakeholders
- Database manipulation, reporting development, analysis and interpretation
- WordPress – design, build and programming
- AS/400 and Query/400 programming Debt Manager
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Intermediate SQL and Basic SAS, CSS and Ezytrieve programming
- MS Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Flowcharter and Project
- Predictive Dialler and Automated Call Distribution (ACD) Systems
1993 – 1996 MONASH UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Commerce / Arts (Acc, Eco & Japanese)
1991 – 1992 KOROWA ANGLICAN GIRLS’ SCHOOL
V.C.E. Head Prefect – Senior Magazine Editor
Jan15 – Present eLearning Advisor – Swinburne Online
- eLA for multiple business subjects
Aug14 – Present Corporate Writer & Consultant – Remote Talent
- Corporate article and feature writer
- Design and website consultant
Feb14 – Present Creative owner – Live Love Bean
- Magic beans engraved with words and images
- Promotional products and unique gifts
Oct13 – Present Talk About Creative – Corporate Article & Feature Guest Blog Writer
- Business content speciality writer
- SEO Article, Blog and Website content as well as ghostwriter
- Brochure content writer
Nov11 – Present Freelance Corporate Writer & Website Consultant
- Online article writer – over 600 monetised articles published
- Webmaster with over 10 personal content sites
Jan03 – Present eBay Power Seller, Trading Assistant & Coach
- Support personal and business clients sell their items on eBay
- eBay coach
Feb08 – Aug11 NAB – Technology Delivery Manager
- Establishment of technology Delivery Team under new structure
- Formed relationships with Satyam through our outsourcing partnership
- Development and implementation of Resource planning model to ensure 60+ technology employees were fully utilized.
Aug 07 – Feb08 NAB – Collections Technology Lead
- Management of the Support and SITE technology team
- Serviced Collections Business with all Debt Manager and AS400 Technological solutions
- Achievement Plus award received for excellence to Business
Feb07 – Aug 07 NAB – Group Finance APRA Project
- Coordination, development and execution of SQL scripts in GDW and Basel II Reporting Platform
- Manage interdependencies with other ARIP workstreams and programs (eg. Basel II, LMI Project and Siebel Security Cleanup)
- Undertake GAP analysis to remediate Capital Adequacy Returns for APRA
- Identify and manage the resolution of risks and issues for the Capital Adequacy workstream
- Identify risks and opportunities outside the scope of ARIP that impact the program’s key success criteria
- Recommend ways to resolve identified issues
Feb06 – Feb07 NAB – Technology Optimisation and Compliance Lead
- Recipient of Achievement Plus award for the successful delivery of GAITS Audit Item.
- Project manage implementation of compliance in adherence to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, including analysis of impacts of changes in legislation and coordination of implementation processes to ensure compliance with new requirements.
- Development, modification, implementation and maintenance of Technology compliance, appropriate policy and procedure, raising awareness, training and educating of staff with respect to their compliance obligations.
- Document risks and controls in relation to Compliance and Change Management.
- Ongoing liaison with various process owners, to identify gaps and weaknesses in compliance procedures, and recommend solutions and action plans to rectify.
- Initiation, development and provision of Operational and Regional metrics relating to Asset Protection activities, findings, and strategies for improvement.
- Manage ongoing training and development of staff at all levels.
Jul05- Feb06 NAB – Basel II Project
- Preparation of Business Requirements Specifications, management of project tasks and the facilitation of meetings between Technology and Support across AFS and BNZ.
- Management of all facets of testing and monitoring implementation of projects.
- Undertake analysis via SQL, to prepare tactical and strategic recommendations for implementing aspects of the Basel II project to ensure compliance with the Accord.
Jul04 – Jul05 NAB – Personal Credit Business Lending Senior Analyst
- Application and Behavioural Scorecard Validations
- Analysis via SAS and SQL, prepare strategy reviews and recommend / implement improvements.
Feb99 – 2004 NAB – Collections Analyst Programmer
- Major Projects – documentation preparation, end-to-end testing, strategy design, code implementation, end-user training and business support.
- Assess, design, build, test, implement and monitor all Collections-related reporting from the AS/400 using Query400, whilst ensuring use of efficient system resources.
- Analysis of system data whilst recommending changes and/or improvements.
- Manage projects for the department both individually and within team structures.
- Monitor AS/400 processes at operating system level, including system backups, end of day processing and interfaces.
- Business Excellence Achiever, ensuring compliance and risk avoidance in everything we do.
NAB – Collections Call Centre Analyst
- Night of Achievers award recipient.
- Responsible for continuous Call Centre volume forecasting and analysis, making recommendations to Management for the appropriate staffing schedules and opening hours.
- Initiation and Implementation of Automated streamlined reporting suites.
NAB – Collections Management Information Analyst
- Design, build, test and implement complex reporting suites and strategies.
- Initiate and implement streamlined processes for MI production, providing report analysis with recommendations for strategy development.
- Leader in Major projects, including Internet Collections and Sale of Debt, involving sourcing external resources and ensuring adherence to Audit, Legal and Compliance.
- Maintain an understanding of the implications of change to the System.
- Responsibility for the National Database in Collections and Loss/Recovery statistics for input to a Global Database used by business units within the NAB.